ROŚLINY OLEISTE – OILSEED CROPS is an annual journal promoting a wide range of investigations on oil crops and their derivative products, addressed to both scientists and practitioners.
ROŚLINY OLEISTE – OILSEED CROPS publishes:
- • scientific papers describing the results of accomplished original researches and developmental works;
- • scientific and technological reviews on research progress in particular area, implementations, on economic oil crop situation, on opinions and discussions concerning research in oil crops;
- • preliminary short notes about important results obtained in conducted investigations;
- • information from international conferences.
ROŚLINY OLEISTE – OILSEED CROPS are in terms of its specialty forum for scientific exchange, also international. The annual is published since 1985, initially as Zeszyty Problemowe IHAR „Wyniki Badań nad Rzepakiem” (Problem Notebooks of IHAR – “Results of Research on Oilseed Rape"), in 1993 as volume 5 and 6 of the journal “Postępy Nauk Rolniczych” (Progress of Agricultural Sciences), and since 1994 as "Rośliny Oleiste - Oilseed Crops."
Works are published in Polish or English with comprehensive summaries and descriptions of the tables and graphs in the second language.
The original version of annual "Rośliny Oleiste - Oilseed Crops" is a paper version. Electronic version is available beginning with volume XIX of 1998 on the website: www.ihar.edu.pl/biblioteka/oilseed_crops.php.
ROŚLINY OLEISTE – OILSEED CROPS are documented in:
- • Plant Breeding Abstract (with summaries in English)
- • Biuilletin GCIRC (Grupe Consultatif International de Recherche sur le Colza, Paris, France)
- • The National Agricultural Library – AGRICOLA database Washington USA
- • Polish Scietific Bibliography (PBN, POL-index)
- • Index Copernicus International
- • Baza AGRO – University of Life Sciences in Poznań
The full text of the publications in "Rośliny Oleiste - Oilseed Crops" is stored in electronic form also since 2007 by CABI (Centre for Agriculture and Bioscience International, Cambridge, UK) and available for a fee at www.cabi.org.
Rośliny Oleiste - Oilseed Crops are using the procedures developed by the Comittee on Publication Ethics (COPE) in the terms of ethics in publishing. Recommendations in the English version can be downloaded from this link.